MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Yale Needs Women, plus links to write your own review.

Yale Needs Women

Sep 8, 2020, 400 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Yale Needs Women

Eleanor Mangum

Hard to finish
Even though I enjoyed all of the information provided in this book, I found it difficult to continue reading I attended a historically male state supported universita that had allowed women to attend as freshmen only 5 years before I began. Luckily I did not encounter any of the sexism that was so prevalent at Yale.

Delayed Rays of a Star
    by Amanda Lee Koe
    Amanda Lee Koe's Delayed Rays of a Star begins with a late-1920s photo of three women at a party in ...
  • Book Jacket: Sleepovers
    Sleepovers
    by Ashleigh Bryant Phillips
    In Ashleigh Bryant Phillips' debut story collection, Sleepovers, it can be difficult to keep tabs on...
    The Beekeeper of Aleppo
    by Christy Lefteri
    In Christy Lefteri's sophomore novel, The Beekeeper of Aleppo, the author introduces readers to ...
    Cantoras
    by Carolina De Robertis
    Cantoras by Carolina De Robertis follows five characters who share a house, troubles, joys and parts...

The Voyage of the Morning Light
    by Marina Endicott

A sweeping novel set aboard a merchant ship sailing through the South Pacific in 1912.

The Beekeeper of Aleppo
by Christy Lefteri

This moving, intimate, and beautifully written novel puts human faces on the Syrian war.

Win Of Bears and Ballots

An Alaskan Adventure in Small-Town Politics

A charming account of holding local office with an entertaining, quirky cast of characters.

A S Louder T W