Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022 and Award Winners

What readers think of When The Wind Blows, plus links to write your own review.

When The Wind Blows

by James Patterson

When The Wind Blows by James Patterson X
When The Wind Blows by James Patterson

Oct 1998, 416 pages

Oct 1999, 419 pages

There are currently 26 reader reviews for When The Wind Blows

paul

I started reading this book and I have found it to be a entertaining read.
Chelsea

I am in Middle School and my mom thought i was too young to read this book. I started reading it though and i can't put ot down. I think it is a little far fetch'd but i love it!
Jeffry

I am a high school student and i read this book and at first it was boring but i found that i wanted to read more and more. It got really intersting and i thought it was very captivating.
Mandi Buster

This book is awesome. It caught my attention right off the bat. I'm only 15 and i hate to read, but i love this book to dealth.
SLH

TO SOME THIS BOOK MAY SEEM FAR FETCHED, BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN SOME LAB, MAYBE CLOSER THAN WE THINK OR WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE. I LOVED THIS BOOK. I PURCHASED THE AUDIO OF THIS BOOK AND LISTENED TO IT A FEW YEARS BACK. I LOANED IT TO A FRIEND RECENTLY AND WHEN IT WAS RETURNED I LISTENED TO IT AGAIN. I WAS AS CAPATIVED THE SECOND TIME AROUND AS I WAS THE FIRST. GENETIC ENGINEERING AT ITS BEST; WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS MADE INTO A SCREENPLAY.
Andre Pickett

I read this book during my sophomore year of high school and now that I am a senior I can't help but put down James Patterson books. Out of all of his books ever written, this is the best one yet.
Megan

Being the first novel I had read by James Patterson I was suprised. I read cover to cover it in one sitting and have not looked back. I have now read almost all of his novels and I can honestly say he is the best author that I have ever encountered.
nvrlndtink

an exciting unexpected change from Alex Cross. couldn't put this book down. really makes you think about what genitic Scientists may be thinking about doing.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Voted 2022 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Geraldine Brooks creates a ...
  • Book Jacket: In Love
    In Love
    by Amy Bloom
    Voted 2022 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. In 2019, author Amy Bloom and her...
  • Book Jacket: Remarkably Bright Creatures
    Remarkably Bright Creatures
    by Shelby Van Pelt
    Voted 2022 Best Debut Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Shelby Van Pelt's debut novel, ...

Members Recommend

Scatterlings
    by Resoketswe Martha Manenzhe

The debut novel of a gifted storyteller who has become a sensation in her native South Africa.

The Big Holiday Wordplay

Cradles of the Reich
by Jennifer Coburn
Three women, a nation seduced by a madman, and the Nazi breeding program to create a so-called master race.

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.