What readers think of A Woman of No Importance, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reading Guide |  Reviews |  Beyond the book |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

A Woman of No Importance

Valerie Morales

There are currently 2 reader reviews for A Woman of No Importance

CarolT

Mesmerizing
Almost reads like a novel.
Irving Presser

VIRGINIA HALL
Sonia Purnell has written a masterpiece of a book about an American Spy in WW2 called "A Woman of No Importance," A must read for anyone interested in World War 2, and the American spy who helped win the war.
Until now most people never of of Virginia Hall. Now everyone who reads this book will learn about this fabulous woman. And soon the book will be a major motion picture.
VIRGINIA HALL was a remarkable woman, and must never be forgotten.
A great book by Sonia Purnell.
BETTER THAN A FIVE STAR RATING.

Women Spies Who Changed WWII

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C