Reader reviews and comments on Pop Goes The Weasel, plus links to write your own review.

Pop Goes The Weasel

Oct 2000, 480 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Pop Goes The Weasel

Khaneisha

Pop Goes The Weasel
This book written by James Patterson is pure genius. I enjoyed the climaxes and the pauses for dramatic effect. Shafer's character was ridiculous- but the more he did, the more hooked I got to reach the end of the book. The game "The Four Horsemen" was twisted and sick and the players weren't ordinary at all. Their life outside the game was pretty ordinary but in the game- it was just too much to handle. Shafer was a sex crazed manaic who got enjoyment from putting his victims into different sex positions.
James Patterson has done it again; He puts the American Justice system to the test. He proves that certain figures can get away with "murder" because of their social status. This book is beautifully and creatively written- I couldn't have written a better book myself.
Bravo James Patterson- BRAVO!
Kenny Anderson

This was the first book I have read writen by 'James Paterson', and was not let down in any way! This is a brilliant piece of writing and will be loved by all. I couldn't put this book down, which is unusual for me, as I never have been one for reading. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes 'fictional crime'. The book is fast paced and will keep you gripped from the start, you'll wish that you can get some peace to read it, as it is 423pages (hardback) so it does take a while to get through. But believe me you will not be dissappointed. James Patterson also has his own web site, you can find him at www.jamespatterson.com
Cheri

This book was really good. I read it in two days. It was the first James Patterson book I've readand needless to say .. I'll be reading a lot more.
Kim

great book...i couldn't put it down read it within a week
donnie

best book yet of pattersons i loved it and will continue reading his books
Ruby Molina

I had started to read this book while I began moving in the process i lost the book and i just have to buy it again just so i can read the ending. Thriller could not put it down !!!!!
KRISSY

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I EVER READ. I NEVER LIKED READING UNTIL NOW. THIS BOOK GOT ME HOOKED!
Erika

This book is a great thriller.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: White Too Long
    White Too Long
    by Robert P. Jones
    Religious scholar Robert P. Jones doesn't pull any punches in his latest book, White Too Long: The ...
  • Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

Where the Light Enters
by Sara Donati

An enthralling epic about two trailblazing female doctors in 19th century New York.

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R