Reader reviews and comments on Tomcat In Love, plus links to write your own review.

Tomcat In Love

by Tim O'Brien

Tomcat In Love by Tim O'Brien

Sep 1998, 347 pages
    Aug 1999, 342 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Tomcat In Love

Carlos Williamson (06/29/04)

Pretty well-done. But O'Brien 's story telling sometimes got circulated.
Some part was irritating for me.
k@ (10/17/02)

Is it just me ... or does he, being Tim O'Brien, seem to know the reader, oh-too-well?
Or could it be Timothy Chippering?

<< Forever no longer means forever. Forever means for a while. Forevermeans untill a pretty young redhead comes along. And so you cry yourself to sleep. You have been betrayed not only by a man, but by your mother tongue. >>

shecat (09/05/02)

I think this is an awesome book for anyone to read. Very hilarious and very touching at the same time. This book is truly a summer reading book, where you can just sit back and read. The plot is very good, and not very predictable. This book plays around with words in an amazing way. It also deals with "truth-untruth" element. It has a lot to offer. It is one of my most favorite books!!

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

We have to abandon the idea that schooling is something restricted to youth...

Y S M B, I'll S Y