Reader reviews and comments on The Hundred Days, plus links to write your own review.

The Hundred Days

by Patrick O'Brian

The Hundred Days by Patrick O'Brian

Oct 1998, 280 pages
    Oct 1999, 280 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Hundred Days

Garrett Brattain

This book is one of the greatest I've ever read. It makes me think that i'm actually in the boat too.

My Name Is Leon
    by Roxane Gay

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame