Reader reviews and comments on Night Whispers, plus links to write your own review.

Night Whispers

by Judith McNaught

Night Whispers by Judith McNaught X
Night Whispers by Judith McNaught

Dec 1998, 383 pages
    Jul 1999, 451 pages

There is 1 reader review for Night Whispers

Yus Asreen Ayub

Judith McKnaught has always been known for her strong-heroine role of characters and Night Whispers is no exception. The thrilling and unexpected happenings are all too much to be endeared upon as well as to restlessly sleep at night knowing you haven't finish reading it.
In this book, all emotions took place from the simplest of love to the exquisite of them all, rage and deceits, honesty and vurnarability, sweetness and evil and the most important of all; faith and good hope. To love this book is to know you're not hopeless in love.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie