Reader reviews and comments on Southernmost, plus links to write your own review.

Southernmost

Loved it!
Beautifully written !
Beth Wheeler Dean

Excellent Book
I like this book. It is full of imperfect characters whose flaws hold them back from relationships, acceptance, and joy, but, somehow, they learn, grown, and manage to stand up to all that life sends them. I cheered for them all and thoroughly enjoyed their strengths and weaknesses, their prayers and their failings. Imperfection blessed by healing wins the day in this one.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance