MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Dread Nation, plus links to write your own review.

Dread Nation

Michelle Anya Anjirbag

There is 1 reader review for Dread Nation

Vicki

Surprising book for me
This book was recommended to me in May 2018 at an event at Northshire Bookstore in Vermont so I bought it. Then it sat in a pile of others. And sat. I finally got around to reading it early this year and loved it! The concept is so great, historical fiction and zombies! I think I found the juxtaposition of those two things to be surprising but thoroughly enjoyable. You don’t have to be a Walking Dead fan and if you enjoy historical fiction, I really think you will like this.

• Book Jacket: Crossings
    Crossings
    by Alex Landragin
    Crossings is a beautiful, if slightly messy, time-bending debut. It reads like a vampire novel, sans...
  • Book Jacket: Pew
    Pew
    by Catherine Lacey
    A quote often attributed to Leo Tolstoy states that "All great literature is one of two stories; a ...
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for an Echo
    Waiting for an Echo
    by Christine Montross
    Dr. Christine Montross had been a practicing psychiatrist for nearly a decade when she decided to ...
    The Flight Portfolio
    by Julie Orringer
    At once a sweeping historical narrative, an insightful character study and a tender romance, Julie ...

Hieroglyphics
    by Jill McCorkle

A mesmerizing novel about piecing together the hieroglyphics of history and memory.

He Started It
    by Samantha Downing

A new thriller from the twisted mind behind the mega hit My Lovely Wife.

Every Bone a Prayer
by Ashley Blooms

The the story of one tough-as-nails girl whose choices are few but whose fight is boundless.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M