What readers think of Dread Nation, plus links to write your own review.

Dread Nation

Michelle Anya Anjirbag

There is 1 reader review for Dread Nation

Vicki

Surprising book for me
This book was recommended to me in May 2018 at an event at Northshire Bookstore in Vermont so I bought it. Then it sat in a pile of others. And sat. I finally got around to reading it early this year and loved it! The concept is so great, historical fiction and zombies! I think I found the juxtaposition of those two things to be surprising but thoroughly enjoyable. You don’t have to be a Walking Dead fan and if you enjoy historical fiction, I really think you will like this.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...
  • Book Jacket: Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    by Alison Espach
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance will make you ache for a loss you didn't experience as you relate...
  • Book Jacket: Mercy Street
    Mercy Street
    by Jennifer Haigh
    Jennifer Haigh's Mercy Street centers around a Boston clinic that provides abortion services. The ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

Fruiting Bodies
    by Kathryn Harlan

A genre-bending debut collection of stories full of desire, wisdom, and magic blooming amidst decay.

One's Company
    by Ashley Hutson

For readers of Ottessa Moshfegh this fearless debut chronicles one woman's escape into a world of obsessive imagination.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I