What readers think of Seize The Night, plus links to write your own review.

Seize The Night

Nov 1999, 443 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Seize The Night

Laurel H

a great 2nd
This a great 2nd book in what I hope will be an ongoing series It left me wanting more Chris Snow and his wonderful assortment of friends, including the great Mungojerrie, voted Koontz's greatest ever character by my two feline friends, Tigger and Monkeybat.
Audrianna

Awesomeness
This book was very thrilling. It had me on the edge of my seat. Koontz describes his characters in detail so that you can visualize everything that is going on. This book is a must read, that will make you want to read on. It is definitely a page turner.
mya, 14

Even better then Fear Nothing, and that's a hard book to beat! Can't wait for the final instalment.
jack

awesome book...dean koontz is a great author and i look forward to reading every book
Geoff Jamieson

I very much enjoyed this book, imaginatively written and full of suspense, intrigue and emotion which you can feel as you read it.
The characters are wonderfully developed and the only thing I am left wondering about is how can so much happen in so few hours. Dean Ks style can be a little self indulgent at times, but since I am visually impaired and listen to the audio books, this gives me time to reflect on what has just occurred, and what will happen next.
Dorothy

I absolutly loved this book and Fear Nothing, I want more of the adventures of Christopher Snow and his comrades. Can't wait for another one.
Liz

This book was very good. Dean Koontz brings the characters to life. If you have read Fear Nothing, this is a must read! This book will leave you begging for more tales from Moonlight Bay.
snyder1

Dean Koontz once again keeps us in suspense with this gem of a mystery novel. Excellent character development is exhibited, and I love the way the author is able to inspire my imagination to run wild with visions of evil monkeys and a huge "abandoned" military base. Definitely some of his best work to date.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Klara and the Sun
    Klara and the Sun
    by Kazuo Ishiguro
    Klara and the Sun by Nobel Prize-winning author Kazuo Ishiguro drops the reader into a fictional ...
  • Book Jacket: The Lost Apothecary
    The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner
    Sarah Penner's debut novel The Lost Apothecary was rated 4 or 5 stars by 22 of our 23 First ...
  • Book Jacket: The Spymaster of Baghdad
    The Spymaster of Baghdad
    by Margaret Coker
    For the last 17 years, the country of Iraq has known almost constant violence and political upheaval...
  • Book Jacket: Hades, Argentina
    Hades, Argentina
    by Daniel Loedel
    Daniel Loedel's debut novel, Hades, Argentina, opens in 1986 when we meet Tomás Orillo, a young...

The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner

A forgotten history. A secret network of women. A legacy of poison and revenge. Welcome to The Lost Apothecary.

The Northern Reach
    by W.S. Winslow

What is the weight of the stories we choose to tell...and the burdens of those we hide?

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis