Reader reviews and comments on The Women in the Castle, plus links to write your own review.

The Women in the Castle

Lisa Butts

There is 1 reader review for The Women in the Castle

Joan

Women in WII
I loved this book.it represented three different viewpoints of this era. I found the characters were not stereotypes. The heroic woman who represented the Resistance in Germany did have some flaws. The one who had been at first a follower of Hitler made us see how ordinary Germans felt at the time and did a little bit to make me understand the "How did people let this happen." The book was well written and I highly recommend it.

Operation Valkyrie

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta