Reader reviews and comments on The Green Mile, plus links to write your own review.

The Green Mile

• Paperback:
    Nov 1999, 344 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for The Green Mile

kaydawg

The green mile rocked my sox
A TEAR JERKER.... this book was great... the movie is also a great follow with the book. (if your not big on reading they are almost exact!) this shows conflicts that may acctualy happen in prison.
Josh

Very emotional book. Don't just watch the movie you have to read it. I loved it. It's my favorite book.
Michael

best book ever. Truly.
J M S

Powerful, powerful stuff! Had me crying, and no book has ever done that to me before!
Terry Jackson

I am fourteen years old. The Green Mile is the best book I ever read. I loved all the twists and turns this book takes. I recomended thius book to all my friends and they agree with me.
BPR

This book is excellent, I read it for school, and I couldn't stop reading once I was started. I had to find out what was going to happen next.
Lorraine Conlin

There are many amazing STEPHEN kING BOOKS. all i do is read and thi book is absolutley brilliant,funny,sad adn very deep.its me rollrd into one
Nancy

I couldn't help but cry when I saw the movie. It was almost as good as the book.

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie