Reader reviews and comments on Billy Straight, plus links to write your own review.

Billy Straight

by Jonathan Kellerman

Billy Straight by Jonathan Kellerman

Dec 1998, 467 pages
    Oct 1999, 428 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Billy Straight

Emily

Brill Read
I really enjoyed this book, I suppose I shouldn't have been reading it as I am only 14 but anyway it was an awesome read and I really enjoyed it! A good read for anyone who likes a mystery.
DS

Excellent
This is a real page turner, very interesting read.
Anonymous

Vicki
This book is one of the best Kellerman books that I have read. I have so far enjoyed all his books to date. This is not the best book but it is much better then the Web.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers