Reader reviews and comments on Monster, plus links to write your own review.

Monster

An Alex Delaware Novel

by Jonathan Kellerman

Monster by Jonathan Kellerman

Dec 1999, 396 pages
    Sep 2000, 416 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Monster

Addi

Monster was a great book
I liked this book alot. It was really hard to put it down. It kept me intrested until the very end. In a certain way I could relate to Steve. We are close to the same age and I couldn't imagine being on trial for murder. My heart was broken for him. You could really feel the emotions of the characters in this book. I also liked the way it was written (as a play) it made it different from all other books I have read. I also liked how they made the words a little bigger and had more pages instead of having fewer pages and smaller words on each page. I would definitly recommend this book to anyone who likes suspense and an overall good book.
David Kelman

I found this book to be stunning and hard to put down.
Anonymous

keeps the interest
hannah

Monster
I read the book Monster by Jonathan Kellerman. My name is Hannah and I am 14 years old. I loved the book because the way that the author wrote the book. It made me just want to read on and on. Steve was put on trial for a crime that he didn't do. During the book, the author brought in a lot of witnesses and other people. I think that a lot of people told a lie and wanted Steve to suffer. His family came and visited him in the horrible jail that Steve was put in. He has a brother and the jailer would not let kids come in and see their relatives. Therefore, Steve had to look at him through the window. The book was one of my favorites! The book just kept me reading and reading.
Brittany

I loved Monster!!
This book was definitely one of my favorite books that I have read. I am 14 and I loved the way it was written. The book definitely kept me reading. I never wanted to put it down. The author, Jonathan Kellerman, knew how to keep the readers interested. When they accused Steve of being in the murder, I figured that he really was not guilty. I enjoyed this book and I would definitely recommend this book for anyone!!
matt

I enjoyed the book. It was the first Kellerman book that I read. It moved along very quickly. The characters were well developed. I was able to read this Delware book and not feel as though I needed to start on the first book in teh sereis as you have to do with other mainstream authors. I enjoy being able to read any book in an author's series, and read them in the order that I choose.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon