Reader reviews and comments on The Second Mrs. Hockaday, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday

Nov 2017, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Second Mrs. Hockaday

Veronica Earley

Wanted more
I was disappointed. Not enough depth to story or characters. I felt as I was reading this novel that not the whole story was being told. I would of liked to know more about characters. I will pass the book onto friends as I always like hear their comments.

The Sugar House

by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us