Reader reviews and comments on The Second Mrs. Hockaday, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday

Nov 2017, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Second Mrs. Hockaday

Veronica Earley

Wanted more
I was disappointed. Not enough depth to story or characters. I felt as I was reading this novel that not the whole story was being told. I would of liked to know more about characters. I will pass the book onto friends as I always like hear their comments.

The Sugar House

The Winter Soldier
by Daniel Mason

A story of war and medicine, of finding love in the sweeping tides of history, and of the mistakes we make.

Gone So Long
    by Andre Dubus III

Dubus' first novel in a decade is a masterpiece of thrilling tension and heartrending empathy.

Win The Lost Queen

The Lost Queen

This tale of bravery and conflicted love brings a lost queen, the sister of Merlin, back to life.

F R I W A Fear T T