Reader reviews and comments on History Is All You Left Me, plus links to write your own review.

History Is All You Left Me

Bradley Sides

There are currently 2 reader reviews for History Is All You Left Me

Jordan Corrier

Amazzing Read
I thought it was going to be a cliché, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone deserves a good love story.
Gale Greenleaf

no title
OK, I like that y'all have excerpts from the books...so I read the snippet from History is All You Left Me and came to a screeching halt at the words "meaningless trivia." OK: reading, to me, is part of learning - how to read, how to write, how to use language, how to think. And I think, no I know, that part of the definition of "trivia" is "almost meaningless." So I can't advocate for a book that, in just a few sentences, has simple, basic errors in it. Sigh. Books are made of words - words have meanings. Would you read a book full of spelling errors, unless they were intentional? No. Then why would one encourage anyone to read a book with errors in words?

OCD in Young Adult Literature

• Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...
    The Islamic Enlightenment
    by Christopher de Bellaigue
  • Book Jacket: The Spy of Venice
    The Spy of Venice
    by Benet Brandreth
    Benet Brandreth's delightfully diverting historical thriller brings the Bard to vibrant life. ...

The Ninth Hour by Alice McDermott

A crowning achievement of one of the finest American writers at work today.

Sold on a Monday
    by Kristina McMorris

An unforgettable novel inspired by a stunning piece of history.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter