Reader reviews and comments on History Is All You Left Me, plus links to write your own review.

History Is All You Left Me

Bradley Sides

There are currently 2 reader reviews for History Is All You Left Me

Jordan Corrier

Amazzing Read
I thought it was going to be a cliché, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone deserves a good love story.
Gale Greenleaf

no title
OK, I like that y'all have excerpts from the books...so I read the snippet from History is All You Left Me and came to a screeching halt at the words "meaningless trivia." OK: reading, to me, is part of learning - how to read, how to write, how to use language, how to think. And I think, no I know, that part of the definition of "trivia" is "almost meaningless." So I can't advocate for a book that, in just a few sentences, has simple, basic errors in it. Sigh. Books are made of words - words have meanings. Would you read a book full of spelling errors, unless they were intentional? No. Then why would one encourage anyone to read a book with errors in words?

OCD in Young Adult Literature

Red Birds
    by Mohammed Hanif
    Mohmmed Hanif's Red Birds is part Catch-22, part Slaughterhouse-Five, part Kafka's The Castle, and ...
  • Book Jacket: Endeavour
    Endeavour
    by Peter Moore
    Miriam-Webster defines a biography as "a usually written history of a person's life." One might ...
  • Book Jacket: On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
    by Ocean Vuong
    On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous, the bold and bracing debut novel by acclaimed poet Ocean Vuong, ...
  • Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...

Travelers
    by Helon Habila

A startlingly exploration of the African diaspora in Europe, by an acclaimed international writer.

Patsy
    by Nicole Dennis-Benn

A haunting depiction of immigration and womanhood, and the silent threads of love.

Win The Guest Book

The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense."
—Entertainment Weekly