Reader reviews and comments on History Is All You Left Me, plus links to write your own review.

History Is All You Left Me

Bradley Sides

There are currently 2 reader reviews for History Is All You Left Me

Jordan Corrier

Amazzing Read
I thought it was going to be a cliché, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone deserves a good love story.
Gale Greenleaf

no title
OK, I like that y'all have excerpts from the books...so I read the snippet from History is All You Left Me and came to a screeching halt at the words "meaningless trivia." OK: reading, to me, is part of learning - how to read, how to write, how to use language, how to think. And I think, no I know, that part of the definition of "trivia" is "almost meaningless." So I can't advocate for a book that, in just a few sentences, has simple, basic errors in it. Sigh. Books are made of words - words have meanings. Would you read a book full of spelling errors, unless they were intentional? No. Then why would one encourage anyone to read a book with errors in words?

OCD in Young Adult Literature

A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets