Reader reviews and comments on History Is All You Left Me, plus links to write your own review.

History Is All You Left Me

Bradley Sides

There are currently 2 reader reviews for History Is All You Left Me

Jordan Corrier

Amazzing Read
I thought it was going to be a cliché, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone deserves a good love story.
Gale Greenleaf

no title
OK, I like that y'all have excerpts from the books...so I read the snippet from History is All You Left Me and came to a screeching halt at the words "meaningless trivia." OK: reading, to me, is part of learning - how to read, how to write, how to use language, how to think. And I think, no I know, that part of the definition of "trivia" is "almost meaningless." So I can't advocate for a book that, in just a few sentences, has simple, basic errors in it. Sigh. Books are made of words - words have meanings. Would you read a book full of spelling errors, unless they were intentional? No. Then why would one encourage anyone to read a book with errors in words?

OCD in Young Adult Literature

• Book Jacket: The World According to Fannie Davis
    The World According to Fannie Davis
    by Bridgett M. Davis
    Devoted daughter Bridgett M. Davis was always inspired by her mother Fannie, who provided stability,...
  • Book Jacket: Territory of Light
    Territory of Light
    by Yuko Tsushima
    Set in Tokyo during the late 1970s, Yūko Tsushima's Territory of Light chronicles a year in the...
  • Book Jacket: Unmarriageable
    Unmarriageable
    by Soniah Kamal
    Soniah Kamal makes no secret of the fact that her novel Unmarriageable is a retelling of Jane Austen...
  • Book Jacket: The Paragon Hotel
    The Paragon Hotel
    by Lyndsay Faye
    Lyndsay Faye's arresting The Paragon Hotel focuses on how disparate groups of marginalized people ...

The Half-Life of Everything
by Deborah Carol Gang

A beautifully written and uplifting debut novel.

The Lost Man
    by Jane Harper

A stunning standalone novel from New York Times bestseller Jane Harper.

The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls
    by Anissa Gray

A dazzling debut novel!

Win The Climate Report

The Climate Report

"The most comprehensive assessment of the effects of climate change on the United States."
–The New York Times