Reader reviews and comments on The First Eagle, plus links to write your own review.

The First Eagle

by Tony Hillerman

The First Eagle by Tony Hillerman

Jan 1999, 360 pages
    Jul 1999, 319 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The First Eagle

Eagle Boy Zephier

Mystery Analysis
It is a good book to read.
Anonymous

Lonna Schmidt
Again, Tony Hillerman has written an intriguing novel about the Navaho people and those wonderful police officers Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn. Though one of his shorter novels, the plot quickly takes shape and you are left guessing "whodunit". Though I have to admit, I did guess before the end! This book has a scary premise and will leave you wondering if it really will happen! I recommend it heartily!

• Book Jacket: Hunger