Reader reviews and comments on I Contain Multitudes, plus links to write your own review.

I Contain Multitudes

James Broderick

There is 1 reader review for I Contain Multitudes

Asia

Deserving of Multitudes of Praise
I listened to the audiobook version of I Contain Multitudes on my commute to and from school four days a week. I'm a biotechnology major so I have some background in some of the things Ed Yong was talking about which may have increased the enjoyment I got out of the book. It was detailed, expansive, and glorious. The reach of microbes outside of humans is also well discussed and truly fascinating. I admit to crying a little in my car at the end of the book at the miraculous nature of microbes. Sometimes I cry watching really sad commercials too so maybe don't put too much stock in that last bit. It's still an excellent book.

The Father of Microbiology

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

The Kinship of Secrets