What readers think of All Through The Night, plus links to write your own review.

All Through The Night

Oct 1998, 173 pages
    Oct 1999, 206 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for All Through The Night

Nikki Wilke

I think this is one of Mary higgins best books! I absolutly love reading them and I cherish the time I take to read them. All of you who are fans and have yet to read this book should really get ahold of it and read it in one sitting! So many twists and turns lay ahead of you... GO and explore!

If anyone should want to contact me about any other unknown facts or books reguarding Mary higgins clark please e-mail me at my e-mail

Angie Perrin

This was an excellent book with two storylines running simultaneously. It made me both laugh and cry.I sat and read it in one sitting, so eager was I to have the ending revealed to me. Wonderful!
Brittany

This was a great book. If you enjoy suspense you will love this book you never know what is going to happen this story has so many twists and turns youll never know what will happen in this book it will leave you on the edge of your seat through the whole book. I promise you will enjoy it. Have fun.
Sarah Long

I think this book was really good. It is one of my favorites. This book was always very suspenceful and wasn't a bit boring. I understood the plot and story perfectly and really got into it. If you like Mary Higgins Clark books, you should really read this one.
Jennifer Danes

Great
Sara

I think this was a prett good book! It wasn't my favorite of her books though. It was full of suspense and it never became lame and boring. Some of it's content was a bit confusing but I understood the book. You should read it!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Code Breaker
    The Code Breaker
    by Walter Isaacson
    What makes humans human? It's a mystery that has inspired philosophers and driven scientific ...
  • Book Jacket: Genesis
    Genesis
    by Guido Tonelli
    Popular science books represent an important niche in non-fiction. They build a bridge between ...
  • Book Jacket: Buses Are a Comin'
    Buses Are a Comin'
    by Charles Person, Richard Rooker
    Charles Person was just 18 years old in 1961 when he became the youngest of the first wave of '...
  • Book Jacket: Firekeeper's Daughter
    Firekeeper's Daughter
    by Angeline Boulley
    Angeline Boulley's young adult novel Firekeeper's Daughter follows 18-year-old Daunis — ...

Ariadne
by Jennifer Saint
A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

Crossing the River
    by Carol Smith

A powerful exploration of grief that combines memoir, reportage, and lessons in how to heal.

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

A S I T closet