Reader reviews and comments on All Through The Night, plus links to write your own review.

All Through The Night

A Suspense Story

by Mary Higgins Clark

All Through The Night by Mary Higgins Clark

Oct 1998, 173 pages
    Oct 1999, 206 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for All Through The Night

Nikki Wilke (04/14/04)

I think this is one of Mary higgins best books! I absolutly love reading them and I cherish the time I take to read them. All of you who are fans and have yet to read this book should really get ahold of it and read it in one sitting! So many twists and turns lay ahead of you... GO and explore!

If anyone should want to contact me about any other unknown facts or books reguarding Mary higgins clark please e-mail me at my e-mail

Angie Perrin (09/21/03)

This was an excellent book with two storylines running simultaneously. It made me both laugh and cry.I sat and read it in one sitting, so eager was I to have the ending revealed to me. Wonderful!
Brittany (05/13/03)

This was a great book. If you enjoy suspense you will love this book you never know what is going to happen this story has so many twists and turns youll never know what will happen in this book it will leave you on the edge of your seat through the whole book. I promise you will enjoy it. Have fun.
Sarah Long (03/28/03)

I think this book was really good. It is one of my favorites. This book was always very suspenceful and wasn't a bit boring. I understood the plot and story perfectly and really got into it. If you like Mary Higgins Clark books, you should really read this one.
Jennifer Danes (03/06/03)

Great
Sara (10/17/02)

I think this was a prett good book! It wasn't my favorite of her books though. It was full of suspense and it never became lame and boring. Some of it's content was a bit confusing but I understood the book. You should read it!

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Education is the period during which you are being instructed by somebody you do not know, about something you do ...

O My D B