Reader reviews and comments on We'll Meet Again, plus links to write your own review.

We'll Meet Again

by Mary Higgins Clark

We'll Meet Again by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 1999, 314 pages
    Apr 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for We'll Meet Again

Stephanie Bennett

Magnificent!!
This book was very detailed and I could picture everything that was going on! Mary Higgins Clark uses many details to allow readers to visualize her stories. Her imagery is absolutely fantastic! I love her books!
Michelle

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have always been a Mary Higgins Clark fan, but always thought that many of her books were a little predictable, however this book was very different. She introduced an ample amount of characters (or suspects if you will), but not so many that you had trouble remembering who was who. It was a suspensful read from beginning to end, and one of the few books I have read recently that kept me up reading.
[SIC]ness

i cant put this book down
kylie martin

hello,
this is kylie martin sending u this message.i am sending u this because i thaught that ure book was terrific.
i enjoyed it so much i read it 5 times without putting the book down once.except wen i had to have a meal or go to the washroom of coarse.i love u mary higgens clark u r a great author and i have read every cingle book that u have made and ihave them all 2.i think that u have such a creative inagination,that everry time a new book of ures come out theni get it and read it that very day.i would deffinately reccomend all of the books that u have published because they r just so great and interesting.
lisa-marie

This book was awsome, once again Mary Higgins Clark has kept me guessing until the end. Towards the end I counldnt put the book down until I finished it! This book is definatly worth your time. :)
Shannon

This book was amazing! With thrilling twists and real characters. It keeps you guessing to the end!
Kristin

This book was beyong excellent. It has you wondereing what next?.
Maria

This is a great suspense thriller. I had a hard time putting the book down! Throughout the entire book, Clark, introduces possible suspects and confused me until the end. If you like murder/mystery/suspense books, read this one. You will not regret it!

• Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E