Reader reviews and comments on Archangel, plus links to write your own review.

Archangel

by Robert Harris

Archangel by Robert Harris X
Archangel by Robert Harris

Dec 1998, 373 pages
    Jan 2000, 415 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Archangel

arshan

this is the best book ever
This book has a lot of black suspense, and is very violent and for a very mature audience, but overall the book rocks!!
paul

Archangel is in my humble opinion Harris' best novel so far and it's hard to see how he will better this.

My interest in Russian history led me to buy the book and I certainly wasn't disappointed. A brilliantly crafted novel

with lots of twists and chilling surprises with a momentous finale. This novel puts Harris on the podium with Forsyth

Deighton et all. His research and knowledge are beyond reproach and he knows how to pile on the tension in spades

and leave you desperate to discover more. Sheer class!
Philip Zimman

Archangel is a wonderfully crafted novel, filled with suspense, drama and humor. Robert Harris shows us what post-communism Russia is like, as well giving us a look back to the time of Joseph Stalin. His characters are easy to both love and hate, and I am possitive that this book would adapt marvelously to the silver screen. And I believe there are already people working on that.

<< Can you feel the force of Comrade stalin, even from the grave? >>

G-Unit Homie

very nice book alot of cool stuff and it also explains alot fo cool stuff very nice robert gj
D. Papapanos

Absolutely Marvellous.
frankenstein21

Good background atmosphere - exciting ending
Reasonable writing - but a lot of the plotting is predictable. Would not recommend.

• Book Jacket: The Last Mrs. Parrish
    by Alison McGhee
  • Book Jacket: Solar Bones
    Solar Bones
    by Mike McCormack
    Written in a poetic, line-breaking style, Mike McCormack's Solar Bones reads with a breathless ...

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

The worst thing about reading new books...

E Dog H I D