Reader reviews and comments on Abide With Me, plus links to write your own review.

Abide With Me

May 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 7 reader reviews for Abide With Me

Nini

I Say A Little Prayer
Your. Wonderful and Welcome Back !!!!!!!!!
I hope all is well with you and yours and everyone close to your heart.
You have a talent for expressing and impressing in the same sentence. Without skipping a beat.
Your books, make people stop and think it over for minute.
"Speaking from the consensus of the people I know and socially".
Word of mouth is still the best advertisement.
it's great that you had some time off for R/R and in the process took advantage of the opportunity to pursue other passions as well.
Now, I don't mean to be pushy but "Lord" let your next book, be on the printing press getting ready for publication,
as we speak. Can I get an AMEN.
Good Luck in your endeavors and go with God's speed .
"I think everyone should choose to be the person they want to be then be the person they chose to be".
Although, some of us might not be in the family. ALL of us would prosper from practicing "JUDGE NOT"
I'm in complete agreement with Ms. Gladys and her mother.
"if the shoes fit, they yours."
God Bless, and remember GOD is sufficient for All.
Your fan-Nini
Jessica Williams

This book was absolutely awesome. I've read all of Harris' books and I love his work.

J. Nelson
I just finished this book and just like all of his book it was a masterpiece. I have all of E. Lynn Harris books and I am going to stay in this weekend and finished the collection. His story seem so real and you are able to identify and feel for the characters. I hope that Basil can some day find love and peace. I can't wait to meet this author in person one and tell him that I am his one fan and will buy everything he writes.

Jo Ann Patterson
I went to work and read Abide with me all day long! I didn't talk or eat lunch until I finish that book. Mr. Harris is the best! I didn't do any work but I got pay for reading the best book this year.

Levar Braxton
As with all of his books, Mr. Harris did a wonderful job capturing the lives of ordinary people with extraordinary spirits. Admittedly, when I picked up the first book in his series, I thought I would be overwhelmed by the homosexual relationships, but I found it went much deeper than sex and relationships and explored intimacies and secretes we all hide. I would recommend any of Mr. Harris's book with high regard.

Lita Ward
I am currently in the middle of this book and cannot put it down! Mr. Harris has done it again; captivating human experiences, emotions, sexuality and relationships! Great work!

A'Nya Lewis
The book Abide With Me by author E Lynn Harris was beyond captivating. It was a story of love, defeat, and success. The book is a must read. It may be a little shocking to less open minded people but it is definitely a great book.

• Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...
  • Book Jacket: The Workshop and the World
    The Workshop and the World
    by Robert P. Crease
    The longest glacier in France, the Mer de Glace, is losing roughly 12 feet of ice height each year. ...

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

The Affairs of the Falcóns
    by Melissa Rivero

A beautiful, urgent novel about the lengths one woman is willing to go to build a new life.

Book Club
Fly Girls
by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U