Reader reviews and comments on If I Was Your Girl, plus links to write your own review.

If I Was Your Girl

Bradley Sides

There is 1 reader review for If I Was Your Girl

Nanette S.

If I was Your Girl
A good storyline for all ages. No matter how/why you may believe life should be lived, this story will show one author's take about a "different" lifestyle than the "norm". It is not a preachy book about how the rights or wrongs about life, especially in high school, should be/ not be lived by any individual, nor about how one should react to any individual and their lifestyle choice, it is simply a story about a girl, and how she must handle her choices made during her high school years and beyond. It does not delve too heavily about medical operations, or about the way of life in the early years, or about the relationships created in a new high school. This story just is. It would really have a multitude of subject matter for any book club.

The Hermit