Reader reviews and comments on Everybody's Fool, plus links to write your own review.

Everybody's Fool

Sarah Tomp

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Everybody's Fool

Bob Barton

Life in Full
Russo's empathetic story of life in hard-luck Bath shows that, no matter our station in life, opportunities to show generosity of heart are there every day. Poignant but never sad, Russo's cast of characters try to get out of their own way, but in their failing only prove their humanity.
Louis

Did not care for the plot(s) or characters.
Too unstructured, and I did not care about any of the characters. Written well, but plot(s) not engaging.

The Exotic Animal Trade

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...
  • Book Jacket: Somewhere in the Unknown World
    Somewhere in the Unknown World
    by Kao Kalia Yang
    Resettled refugees are mostly invisible. Their needs are rarely publicized and their struggles are ...

Migrations
    by Charlotte McConaghy

An instant bestseller set on the brink of catastrophe, for readers of Flight Behavior and Station Eleven.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O