Reader reviews and comments on I Let You Go, plus links to write your own review.

I Let You Go

Donna Chavez

There are currently 2 reader reviews for I Let You Go

Lesley (05/14/17)

A moving & clever novel.
This is the most memorable book I've read for a long time. It is so cleverly written. The effect has lingered in my mind, in a fascinating way, since reading it months ago.The locations add interest as they switch from urban to seaside and the author really helps the reader to imagine the protagonist's emotions as she struggles through her situation. It is so visual a story , that, as I read it, I could see a televised drama in front of my eyes. I'm sure it is only a matter of time.
Alline (06/15/16)

Red Herrings Galore!
I was terribly disappointed in this book. It was filled with cliches, cheap tricks and red herrings. The protagonist is a pathetic doormat with whom we are supposed to identify and commiserate. While I finished the book it was with a groan, not a sense of delight. I felt tremendously manipulated by the author, and not in a way that was at all pleasurable or interesting. I'd recommend skipping this book.

Bending Real Life into Fiction

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R