Reader reviews and comments on N Is For Noose, plus links to write your own review.

N Is For Noose

Apr 1998, 289 pages
    Apr 1999, 286 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for N Is For Noose

James
I'm only on chapter 12, but this book has already hooked me. It started out as a project for my mystery and suspense class, but has recently become a truly entertaining way to pass the time. If anyone out there wants to help me out on an essay topic, give me a buzz at white_jordan @hotmail.com

Ann Rigby
I really enjoyed this novel and liked the "on the road" atmosphere- i.e.. Kinsey away from Santa Theresa. A real sense of danger was evoked by the skilful writing and the plot was full of gripping twists and turns that kept me hooked. Vintage Grafton. Highly recommended!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Bell in the Lake
    The Bell in the Lake
    by Lars Mytting
    A legend from Lars Mytting's Norwegian hometown tells of two centuries-old church bells that, like ...
  • Book Jacket: Leave the World Behind
    Leave the World Behind
    by Rumaan Alam
    Amanda, Clay and their two teenage children have rented a remote vacation home in Long Island to ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

Where the Light Enters
by Sara Donati

An enthralling epic about two trailblazing female doctors in 19th century New York.

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R