Reader reviews and comments on Ghost Moon, plus links to write your own review.

Ghost Moon

by Karen Robards

Ghost Moon by Karen Robards

Feb 2000, 368 pages
    Oct 2001, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Ghost Moon

adrienne (02/16/03)

WOW! I loved Ghost Moon so much! iread it in 2 days. I just couldn't put the book down! It really is a GREAT read. And I was shcoked at whom the killer was. And that Seth well damn he sounded sexy! Im sorry i just had to add that. But DO pick this book up its my fav one of hers so far.
becka (09/11/02)

What a great book! Extremely creepy yet had a bit spice of love!
Pluz, who would have known that who the killer would turn out to be without flipping the pages back to the end of the book??Therefore every page is exciting!!!
marissa (05/12/02)

i enjoyed this book very much.. it was suspenseful and you wouldn't have guessed the killer until the end.. i couldn't put it down... i also like Maggy's Child just as much
Sara (04/16/02)

I thought this book was really good! I enjoyed very much!
v masse (03/04/02)

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The low brow and the high brow

Y S M B, I'll S Y