What readers think of The Hammer of Eden, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Sep 1998, 404 pages

Nov 1999, 436 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hammer of Eden

Petey Pablo

This was a very good book that kept you guessing who the real good guy's were throughout the whole novel. Great Ken Follett fiction
deep toot

the book was superb; it leaves me wanting more. It is a story of suspense and intrigue
Eppy

One of the best 50 books of all time. Outstanding characterization, plot flow, feel.
Terrell Sutton

I could not put this book down. While walking on campus I found myself bumping into people because i wouldn't look up. Adventure plus a little "romance" is always good. Ken Follett is a truly amazing author, so if you like this one I suggest you read all of his books.
Parag Shirodkar

In this book ken follet maintains a taut suspense, while maintaining the continuity , he keeps creating questions and doubts in the readers mind , when the previos doubts are cleared new arise. until the book ends in a powerful though somewhat sad climax. he has also surpassed himself in prose and description together with that uncanny ability to thrill

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Real Americans
    Real Americans
    by Rachel Khong
    Rachel Khong's sophomore novel Real Americans is an intergenerational saga that questions racial and...
  • Book Jacket: A Short Walk Through a Wide World
    A Short Walk Through a Wide World
    by Douglas Westerbeke
    From the very first page of A Short Walk Through a Wide World, debut novelist (and librarian!) ...
  • Book Jacket: The Swans of Harlem
    The Swans of Harlem
    by Karen Valby
    Journalist Karen Valby's first book, The Swans of Harlem, introduces readers to the little-known ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.

Members Recommend

This Strange Eventful History
    by Claire Messud

An immersive, masterful story of a family born on the wrong side of history.

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

R is a D B S C