Reader reviews and comments on The Hammer of Eden, plus links to write your own review.

The Hammer of Eden

by Ken Follett

The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett X
The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follett

Sep 1998, 404 pages
    Nov 1999, 436 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hammer of Eden

Petey Pablo

This was a very good book that kept you guessing who the real good guy's were throughout the whole novel. Great Ken Follett fiction
deep toot

the book was superb; it leaves me wanting more. It is a story of suspense and intrigue
Eppy

One of the best 50 books of all time. Outstanding characterization, plot flow, feel.
Terrell Sutton

I could not put this book down. While walking on campus I found myself bumping into people because i wouldn't look up. Adventure plus a little "romance" is always good. Ken Follett is a truly amazing author, so if you like this one I suggest you read all of his books.
Parag Shirodkar

In this book ken follet maintains a taut suspense, while maintaining the continuity , he keeps creating questions and doubts in the readers mind , when the previos doubts are cleared new arise. until the book ends in a powerful though somewhat sad climax. he has also surpassed himself in prose and description together with that uncanny ability to thrill

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes