What readers think of Rain Reign, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reading Guide |  Reviews |  Beyond the book |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Rain Reign

by Ann M. Martin

Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin X
Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin

• Published:
    Oct 2014, 240 pages

Donna Chavez

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Rain Reign

Riley (11 year old review I’m sorry lol)

Rain Reign
I think this book is great for kids because it teaches them people who have autism are just as equal. I watched a show about someone with autism and I learned a lot. Reading this book taught me more and I had a lot of empathy for Rose. This book is perfect for 5th grade. It had a lot of emotions. In the beginning I saw the sweet suzie thing and looked it up. I loved this book. Remember this is coming from a 5th grader and for being a very negative person I loved this!
Gypsy1192

Favorite Book EVER!!!
I love this book, and use it for almost every book report I write. This book helps show the meaning of how pets truly help and connect with their owners, and it also shows how much strength it takes to let go of our old ways and thinking strategies.
molly E. B.

The Story Of Beauty
This book was so good! I was crying in class and everyone just stared at me.
Hayli C.

amazing book but very sad.
To be honest i hate to read. But when i read this i wish there is a Reign Rain 2. Its a very sad book but i loved it. It made me cry.
Horse_Lover21

Great Book But...
I loved this book. I really did. However, the father should be more compassionate, and the beer and cursing is one too many. I would recommend it to any reader who loves rules and homonyms :-)
Mr. Age of Enlightenment

HORRIBLE BOOK
This book was so bad. I have no words.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C