Reader reviews and comments on I'll Give You the Sun, plus links to write your own review.

I'll Give You the Sun

Oct 2015, 400 pages

Tamara Ellis Smith

There is 1 reader review for I'll Give You the Sun

Nadja Jackson

Beautiful and poignant view of adolescence
This is such a wonderful book -- the emotions leap off the page from the extremely sympathetic characters. I loved the structure of the book, the writing, the pace of the story, the arcs of the characters, the unexpected (and even the predictable) plot twists, and the overall themes. This book deserved every award it's won so far. Good for older teens and up, but great for adults, who will be able to appreciate what we learn as we look back over our lives, and those pivotal decision points and moments that made such a difference.

• Book Jacket: The Age of Living Machines
    The Age of Living Machines
    by Susan Hockfield
    In the face of looming global challenges, such as overpopulation, resource depletion and disease, Dr...
    The Mars Room
    by Rachel Kushner
    There is palpable tension between expectation and reality in Rachel Kushner's third novel. The ...
  • Book Jacket: The Guest Book
    The Guest Book
    by Sarah Blake
    Sarah Blake's critically-acclaimed third novel The Guest Book was a hit with our First Impressions ...
  • Book Jacket: How It Feels to Float
    How It Feels to Float
    by Helena Fox
    Even though Biz's dad has been dead for ten years, he constantly visits her and tells stories about ...

Patsy
    by Nicole Dennis-Benn

A haunting depiction of immigration and womanhood, and the silent threads of love.

Book Club
Her Kind of Case
by Jeanne Winer

A highly-recommended emotion-filled legal drama with three starred reviews!

Win Conviction

Conviction by Denise Mina

The captivating, utterly unforgettable new thriller for fans of Killing Eve and The Woman in the Window

L A Let L