Reader reviews and comments on The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair, plus links to write your own review.

The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair

by Joel Dicker

The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker X
The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker

May 2014, 656 pages
    May 2014, 656 pages

Megan Shaffer

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair

Chan

Favorite
I've read this novel twice and it is so beautifully written. Easily my favorite book and I recommend it to anyone!
Joni

The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair
This is the first time I can remember actually putting down a book so I didn't finish it. I wanted to make it last as long as possible.
I have not been this taken with a book in a long time. Well thought out, well written, great story, great twists.
Power Reviewer lani

Be prepared to be hooked!
Despite my non belief in the 15 year old girl's voice, I was thoroughly entranced with this novel and read all of its 640 pages in 2 days, although getting done with nothing else in my life. A perfect summer book on the beach or long plane ride where you want to be swept into a drama where reading just one more chapter is never enough.It is a crime novel that takes so many turns you have no idea where it is headed. The minute you think you have it solved another piece of the puzzle rockets the story into a different direction. Not only a wonderfully woven thriller, but a true gem for writers themselves..Don't let its length put you off..Wonderfully addictive!
Barbara Z

Up all night
I couldn't put this book down! Yes, there are stereotypes, humor, satire, and creepiness. But there is a certain genius to the book as a whole package - including the cover, the layout (chapter numbers in descending rather than ascending order), the book within a book, and possibly some similarities between the author and the character Marcus.

A Red Herring

• Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund