Reader reviews and comments on Gemini, plus links to write your own review.

Gemini

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for Gemini

Diane Dellicker (04/09/14)

GOOD BOOK!
When I started reading Gemini, I was confused as to what the two women had in common. As I read and realized what it was, I was totally drawn into the book and didn't want to put it down. It was fun trying to figure out what was going to happen, especially when I found out I was right a few times.

The different subjects that were brought into play were fascinating, and I think it would make a great book for book club discussions. I'm sure there would be a lot of debate going on, which is the best part of our reading groups!

Neurofibromatosis

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B

O My D B