Reader reviews and comments on Gemini, plus links to write your own review.

Gemini

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for Gemini

Diane Dellicker

GOOD BOOK!
When I started reading Gemini, I was confused as to what the two women had in common. As I read and realized what it was, I was totally drawn into the book and didn't want to put it down. It was fun trying to figure out what was going to happen, especially when I found out I was right a few times.

The different subjects that were brought into play were fascinating, and I think it would make a great book for book club discussions. I'm sure there would be a lot of debate going on, which is the best part of our reading groups!

Neurofibromatosis

Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance