Reader reviews and comments on Gemini, plus links to write your own review.

Gemini

Donna Chavez

There is 1 reader review for Gemini

Diane Dellicker (04/09/14)

GOOD BOOK!
When I started reading Gemini, I was confused as to what the two women had in common. As I read and realized what it was, I was totally drawn into the book and didn't want to put it down. It was fun trying to figure out what was going to happen, especially when I found out I was right a few times.

The different subjects that were brought into play were fascinating, and I think it would make a great book for book club discussions. I'm sure there would be a lot of debate going on, which is the best part of our reading groups!

Neurofibromatosis

by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

K Your F C