Reader reviews and comments on The Ghost of the Mary Celeste, plus links to write your own review.

The Ghost of the Mary Celeste

by Valerie Martin

The Ghost of the Mary Celeste by Valerie Martin

Jan 2014, 320 pages
    Feb 2015, 320 pages

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for The Ghost of the Mary Celeste

lisa lewis (02/09/17)

I am halfway through this and already have to give it a great review!
I LOVE the author's "old style" of descriptive yet insightful and intelligent story telling. This book is not one you can breeze through immediately, you have to take your time and savor each chapter. I have now become enamored of ghost ships and their legends in history. The characters of the book come alive, and I am transported back into a time when there was no "electronic" instant media, but to a time when everything was organic, lived, and more soulful. I can't wait to read more of the author's publications. I love historical novels and this is a "must read"!

Spiritualism

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place

O My D B