Reader reviews and comments on My Grandfather's Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

My Grandfather's Blessings

Stories of Strength, Refuge and Belonging

by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D. X
My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

• Published:
    Apr 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Grandfather's Blessings

Joan

Ispiratioal
This book is truly a inspiration. It points out how much in life we take for granted. There is that part of all of us that ignores the good that we encounter every day.
J. Scott Strauss, MS

A wonderful book to live by! I strongly recommend MY GRANDFATHER'S BLESSINGS to people who have undergone or undergoing drastic life changes. I am a person who have been through major life changes because of chronic physical and mental disabilities and have find this book as a helpful tool in reminding me how life itself is a blessing. Dr. Remen's experiences and style as outlined in this book is a "bible" in itself.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Watch Over Me
    Watch Over Me
    by Nina LaCour
    In the vast, kaleidoscopic multiverse of plot devices, one type that always pulls me right in is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Cold Millions
    The Cold Millions
    by Jess Walter
    Jess Walter's The Cold Millions centers around 16-year-old Rye Dolan and his 23-year-old brother Gig...
    The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste
    While reading The Shadow King by Maaza Mengiste, I was reminded of the David Foster Wallace novel ...
  • Book Jacket: The Exiles
    The Exiles
    by Christina Baker Kline
    A young governess finds herself pregnant and in prison for theft and attempted murder. An Irish ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R