Reader reviews and comments on My Grandfather's Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

My Grandfather's Blessings

Stories of Strength, Refuge and Belonging

by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

• Published:
    Apr 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Grandfather's Blessings

Joan (08/09/12)

Ispiratioal
This book is truly a inspiration. It points out how much in life we take for granted. There is that part of all of us that ignores the good that we encounter every day.
J. Scott Strauss, MS (07/16/04)

A wonderful book to live by! I strongly recommend MY GRANDFATHER'S BLESSINGS to people who have undergone or undergoing drastic life changes. I am a person who have been through major life changes because of chronic physical and mental disabilities and have find this book as a helpful tool in reminding me how life itself is a blessing. Dr. Remen's experiences and style as outlined in this book is a "bible" in itself.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant

Y S M B, I'll S Y