What readers think of My Grandfather's Blessings, plus links to write your own review.

My Grandfather's Blessings

Stories of Strength, Refuge and Belonging

by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D. X
My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachel Naomi Remen M.D.

• Published:
    Apr 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Grandfather's Blessings

Joan

Ispiratioal
This book is truly a inspiration. It points out how much in life we take for granted. There is that part of all of us that ignores the good that we encounter every day.
J. Scott Strauss, MS

A wonderful book to live by! I strongly recommend MY GRANDFATHER'S BLESSINGS to people who have undergone or undergoing drastic life changes. I am a person who have been through major life changes because of chronic physical and mental disabilities and have find this book as a helpful tool in reminding me how life itself is a blessing. Dr. Remen's experiences and style as outlined in this book is a "bible" in itself.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide