Reader reviews and comments on How To Know God, plus links to write your own review.

How To Know God

The Soul's Journey Into The Mystery of Mysteries

by Deepak Chopra M.D.

How To Know God

Feb 2000, 320 pages
    Feb 2001, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for How To Know God

Ernesto Servin (01/26/05)

God is in the very deepside of our souls, if we take a few moments once in a while just to listen to our sole and analize sincerely the way we act, we are in touch with GOD.
ernesto (01/26/05)

It is a good book,to think more often about our selfes to digest the religion more simple, and follow the fundamental things in it.
Devendra Tak (12/19/02)

This is atleast Chopra's most ambitious book if not his most useful book. It will benefit all the people who read it, whether they believe in God or not. It will also benefit all the people who read it because it offers a platform for one to analyse where one has reached in the self-discovery or `growth' process. Since growth and evolution are inevitable, it's best to get as much of an handle on it as we can.
Read this book and keep re-reading it because it -- like life -- is a gift you cannot but accept

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk
    by Kathleen Rooney

"Effervescent with verve, wit, and heart" - Booklist, starred review

The Girl Before
    by JP Delaney

An enthralling psychological thriller of duplicity, death, and deception.

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages