Reader reviews and comments on How To Know God, plus links to write your own review.

How To Know God

The Soul's Journey Into The Mystery of Mysteries

by Deepak Chopra M.D.

How To Know God by Deepak Chopra M.D. X
How To Know God by Deepak Chopra M.D.

Feb 2000, 320 pages
    Feb 2001, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for How To Know God

Devendra Tak

This is atleast Chopra's most ambitious book if not his most useful book. It will benefit all the people who read it, whether they believe in God or not. It will also benefit all the people who read it because it offers a platform for one to analyse where one has reached in the self-discovery or `growth' process. Since growth and evolution are inevitable, it's best to get as much of an handle on it as we can.
Read this book and keep re-reading it because it -- like life -- is a gift you cannot but accept
Ernesto Servin

God is in the very deepside of our souls, if we take a few moments once in a while just to listen to our sole and analize sincerely the way we act, we are in touch with GOD.
ernesto

It is a good book,to think more often about our selfes to digest the religion more simple, and follow the fundamental things in it.

• Book Jacket: The Immortalists
    The Immortalists
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    The Hearts of Men
    by Nickolas Butler
    Set mostly in the woodlands of north Wisconsin, Nikolas Butler spins a familial saga that explores ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S