Reader reviews and comments on Ostrich, plus links to write your own review.

Ostrich

Tamara Smith

There is 1 reader review for Ostrich

Lori (08/25/13)

Ostrich by Matt Greene
I was happy to be given the opportunity to read Ostrich as I’d heard comparison of it to two of my favorites, Wonder and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. It did not disappoint me. I thought this was a great read, particularly reminiscent of the book Wonder which I also loved. There was a lot of humor in the book. The only thing criticism I have is that I wasn't crazy about the format of the ending of the book. I would also like to mention that I think the title of the book was absolutely perfect. I look forward to reading more by the author and highly recommend this book.

Mnemonics

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R