Reader reviews and comments on If You Find Me, plus links to write your own review.

If You Find Me

Sharry Wright

There are currently 2 reader reviews for If You Find Me

Amber Beckett

Great book
It drags you into the story, as of it were real. You become obsessed with knowing what happens next. It is a very good book. I would recommend it to everyone.
Diane S.

If you find me
This debut novel, written for the young adult genre, is a very compelling and poignant novel. The heroine is a very strong but bruised, physically and mentally, character who is not a vampire or shape-shifter, or a fallen angel. In fact, that it is not, is another reason I found this novel refreshing. That is not to say that horrible things do not happen, although they are told in flashbacks and memories, but it also shows that things can work out. That a path can be changed, and for the good. That a family can be made up of many different parts and still work. Look forward to seeing where Murdoch goes next with her fiction as this was a very good first outing.

Parental Child Abduction

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown