Reader reviews and comments on The Interestings, plus links to write your own review.

The Interestings

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for The Interestings

Jeanh

Not that interesting
I stopped halfway through this book, which I never do. It wasn't the writing; that was quite good. It was the characters, who whined and moaned through their (mostly) privileged lives. I'm sorry, but I've read this story line before...and if it improved past the middle, that's a lesson for the author.

New York City in the 1970s

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

The Heart's Invisible Furies