Reader reviews and comments on The Interestings, plus links to write your own review.

The Interestings

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for The Interestings

Jeanh (07/25/13)

Not that interesting
I stopped halfway through this book, which I never do. It wasn't the writing; that was quite good. It was the characters, who whined and moaned through their (mostly) privileged lives. I'm sorry, but I've read this story line before...and if it improved past the middle, that's a lesson for the author.

New York City in the 1970s

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

K Your F C