Reader reviews and comments on The Coffin Dancer, plus links to write your own review.

The Coffin Dancer

by Jeffery Deaver

The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver

Jul 1998, 352 pages
    Mar 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Coffin Dancer

KSR (06/30/04)

First book of his I read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I looked forward to my lunch breaks at work so I could read more. What I also appreciated was that it did not contain a lot of "cursing and foul language".
BJ (07/24/02)

This is one of Jeffery Deaver's best books. It is a real page turner and the ending really suprised me! I'm usually pretty good at figuring out who the killer is but this one really took me by suprise. I loved it.

Jyoti
This was the first book I read by Deaver. I was in the mood for something completely different from my usual reading - romance. And I was pleasantly surprised. The Coffin Dancer encouraged me to read yet another Deaver book. Now I love them so much I have to make sure I don't have any near me when I actually have to do work!

Andrew
I really enjoyed this book. It was great, yet another winner from Deaver. I liked it more than the Bone Collector, and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys psychological thrillers. 10 out of 10!

Sherri Reimold
Another winner! It's the kind of book that you can't wait to finish but are at a loss when it does because you want more. He always comes up with ways that twist the story. I find I'm so caught up in the main plot that completely miss the turns he takes you to. I love his character Lincoln Rhyme, who due to his being quadriplegic has to relay information to Amelia Sach, so you get just enough of his thinking, then he presses you and her to analyze. I couldn't wait for another book with them as the main characters.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare...

Y S M B, I'll S Y