Reader reviews and comments on The Coffin Dancer, plus links to write your own review.

The Coffin Dancer

by Jeffery Deaver

The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver X
The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver

Jul 1998, 352 pages
    Mar 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Coffin Dancer

KSR

First book of his I read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I looked forward to my lunch breaks at work so I could read more. What I also appreciated was that it did not contain a lot of "cursing and foul language".
BJ

This is one of Jeffery Deaver's best books. It is a real page turner and the ending really suprised me! I'm usually pretty good at figuring out who the killer is but this one really took me by suprise. I loved it.

Jyoti
This was the first book I read by Deaver. I was in the mood for something completely different from my usual reading - romance. And I was pleasantly surprised. The Coffin Dancer encouraged me to read yet another Deaver book. Now I love them so much I have to make sure I don't have any near me when I actually have to do work!

Andrew
I really enjoyed this book. It was great, yet another winner from Deaver. I liked it more than the Bone Collector, and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys psychological thrillers. 10 out of 10!

Sherri Reimold
Another winner! It's the kind of book that you can't wait to finish but are at a loss when it does because you want more. He always comes up with ways that twist the story. I find I'm so caught up in the main plot that completely miss the turns he takes you to. I love his character Lincoln Rhyme, who due to his being quadriplegic has to relay information to Amelia Sach, so you get just enough of his thinking, then he presses you and her to analyze. I couldn't wait for another book with them as the main characters.

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!