What readers think of The Coffin Dancer, plus links to write your own review.

The Coffin Dancer

by Jeffery Deaver

The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver X
The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver

Jul 1998, 352 pages
    Mar 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Coffin Dancer

KSR

First book of his I read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I looked forward to my lunch breaks at work so I could read more. What I also appreciated was that it did not contain a lot of "cursing and foul language".
BJ

This is one of Jeffery Deaver's best books. It is a real page turner and the ending really suprised me! I'm usually pretty good at figuring out who the killer is but this one really took me by suprise. I loved it.

Jyoti
This was the first book I read by Deaver. I was in the mood for something completely different from my usual reading - romance. And I was pleasantly surprised. The Coffin Dancer encouraged me to read yet another Deaver book. Now I love them so much I have to make sure I don't have any near me when I actually have to do work!

Andrew
I really enjoyed this book. It was great, yet another winner from Deaver. I liked it more than the Bone Collector, and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys psychological thrillers. 10 out of 10!

Sherri Reimold
Another winner! It's the kind of book that you can't wait to finish but are at a loss when it does because you want more. He always comes up with ways that twist the story. I find I'm so caught up in the main plot that completely miss the turns he takes you to. I love his character Lincoln Rhyme, who due to his being quadriplegic has to relay information to Amelia Sach, so you get just enough of his thinking, then he presses you and her to analyze. I couldn't wait for another book with them as the main characters.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Blizzard Party
    The Blizzard Party
    by Jack Livings
    It is 1978 and the place is New York City. A massive bacchanalian party is taking place at an Upper ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...
  • Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire