MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Eleanor & Park, plus links to write your own review.

Eleanor & Park

Tamara Smith

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eleanor & Park

Debra (08/18/16)

Excellent Story
This young adult book is an excellent story about a teenage girl living with an unpredictable alcoholic stepfather. And a teenage boy who falls for her without knowing what is going on with her family. Every person has a story that no one can see by looking at them!
Kayla (01/08/16)

absolutely loved it!
This book was amazing! I could never stop reading once I begun. I seriously love this book, I can and will never stop loving this book. I hope this book becomes a movie. If it does I'm going to be the first one seated, right in front.
yencii (06/01/14)

amazing book!
This is a great book. I really recommend it.
A great love story that brings you back to your years of youth.

The Playlist for Eleanor and Park

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win The Widow

"Engrossing."
- Stephen King

A loving husband or a heartless killer…She'd know. Wouldn't she?

• Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Terranauts
    The Terranauts
    by T.C. Boyle
    In an increasingly noisy and fractious world, the idea of "getting away from it all" holds ...
    The Gardens of Consolation
    by Parisa Reza
    The Gardens of Consolation introduces 12-year-old Talla, and her 20-year-old husband Sadar, as they ...

H I A H Does