Reader reviews and comments on Eleanor & Park, plus links to write your own review.

Eleanor & Park

Tamara Smith

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Eleanor & Park

i love this book

BEST BOOk
I just finished reading it and i am depressed, this book was simply wonderful. The way the book represents Parks and Eleanor's love for each other is simply amazing. A little dissatisfied with the ending.
Felizia Irwin

perfect
it somehow relates to me every time i get to remember someone from my past. and of course, reading this book is a must before laying down in a coffin.
Debra

Excellent Story
This young adult book is an excellent story about a teenage girl living with an unpredictable alcoholic stepfather. And a teenage boy who falls for her without knowing what is going on with her family. Every person has a story that no one can see by looking at them!
Kayla

absolutely loved it!
This book was amazing! I could never stop reading once I begun. I seriously love this book, I can and will never stop loving this book. I hope this book becomes a movie. If it does I'm going to be the first one seated, right in front.
yencii

amazing book!
This is a great book. I really recommend it.
A great love story that brings you back to your years of youth.

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes