Reader reviews and comments on Eleanor & Park, plus links to write your own review.

Eleanor & Park

Tamara Smith

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eleanor & Park

Debra

Excellent Story
This young adult book is an excellent story about a teenage girl living with an unpredictable alcoholic stepfather. And a teenage boy who falls for her without knowing what is going on with her family. Every person has a story that no one can see by looking at them!
Kayla

absolutely loved it!
This book was amazing! I could never stop reading once I begun. I seriously love this book, I can and will never stop loving this book. I hope this book becomes a movie. If it does I'm going to be the first one seated, right in front.
yencii

amazing book!
This is a great book. I really recommend it.
A great love story that brings you back to your years of youth.

• Book Jacket: The Force