Reader reviews and comments on Eleanor & Park, plus links to write your own review.

Eleanor & Park

Tamara Smith

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Eleanor & Park

Felizia Irwin

perfect
it somehow relates to me every time i get to remember someone from my past. and of course, reading this book is a must before laying down in a coffin.
Debra

Excellent Story
This young adult book is an excellent story about a teenage girl living with an unpredictable alcoholic stepfather. And a teenage boy who falls for her without knowing what is going on with her family. Every person has a story that no one can see by looking at them!
Kayla

absolutely loved it!
This book was amazing! I could never stop reading once I begun. I seriously love this book, I can and will never stop loving this book. I hope this book becomes a movie. If it does I'm going to be the first one seated, right in front.
yencii

amazing book!
This is a great book. I really recommend it.
A great love story that brings you back to your years of youth.

• Book Jacket: Rebellion
    by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E