Reader reviews and comments on Eleanor & Park, plus links to write your own review.

Eleanor & Park

Tamara Smith

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Eleanor & Park

Debra (08/18/16)

Excellent Story
This young adult book is an excellent story about a teenage girl living with an unpredictable alcoholic stepfather. And a teenage boy who falls for her without knowing what is going on with her family. Every person has a story that no one can see by looking at them!
Kayla (01/08/16)

absolutely loved it!
This book was amazing! I could never stop reading once I begun. I seriously love this book, I can and will never stop loving this book. I hope this book becomes a movie. If it does I'm going to be the first one seated, right in front.
yencii (06/01/14)

amazing book!
This is a great book. I really recommend it.
A great love story that brings you back to your years of youth.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R