Reader reviews and comments on Vampires in the Lemon Grove, plus links to write your own review.

Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Stories

by Karen Russell

Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell

Feb 2013, 256 pages
    Jan 2014, 256 pages

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for Vampires in the Lemon Grove

Power Reviewer Diane S. (02/17/13)

Vampires in the Lemon Grove
Truly imaginative and so very well written. Some though were a little creepy even for me. Loved the first story, which is very unusual for me because even the word vampire will set me running, but in this case it did not. Open minded a bit, gave it a chance and was presently surprised. Must be the lemons. I would like to get a glimpse into this author's mind, must be such an interesting place. The writing is spectacular, the stories a little out there but they are different.

The Grotesque in Literature

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

O My D B