Reader reviews and comments on Flood Tide, plus links to write your own review.

Flood Tide

A Dirk Pitt Novel

by Clive Cussler

Flood Tide by Clive Cussler X
Flood Tide by Clive Cussler

Sep 1997, 512 pages
    Sep 1998, 512 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Flood Tide

Excellent Book..I've read all of Clive's books and they just get better and better. He's an excellent writer. I highly recommend all of his books. You will really get to know all of the characters. You won't be dissappointed.

i read this book a while back but i find myself keep going back to it. Thanks Clive

Excellent Book!