Reader reviews and comments on Dear Life, plus links to write your own review.

Dear Life

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for Dear Life

aparna (12/01/13)

have no enough words..
Dear Life is one of the best credits of Alice Munro. As a Nobel prize winner this is not yet a exact realization of life. In the part of a reader we expect more and more powerful scripts from the part of Alice Munro. This is only a suggestion of mine. A very good book.

Alice Munro's Canada

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Books are the carriers of civilization

O My D B