Reader reviews and comments on The Malice of Fortune, plus links to write your own review.

The Malice of Fortune

Elizabeth Whitmore Funk

There is 1 reader review for The Malice of Fortune

Diane S.

Malice of Fortune
Set in one of my favorite periods in history, the Renaissance, Ennis delivers a fascinating story. Full of historical figures, Da Vinci, Machiavelli, and the corruptible Borgia, the reader is treated to a novel that fully immerses them in this time period; the sights, sounds and full political machinations. What a fascinating time this was; the church all powerful and trying to stay that way, some of the greatest thinkers and philosophers are present and change is everywhere. This was a fantastic novel, very detailed and full of depth. Appreciated the afterword where much is explained. Highly recommend for historical fiction fans.

The House of Borgia

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie