Reader reviews and comments on Ask the Passengers, plus links to write your own review.

Ask the Passengers

A Look at A. S. King

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

K Your F C