Reader reviews and comments on The Target, plus links to write your own review.

The Target

by Catherine Coulter

The Target by Catherine Coulter X
The Target by Catherine Coulter

Apr 1998, 372 pages
    Aug 1999, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Target

Amber S.

This book is one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend this book to anyone!!
Anonymous

Beth
Just got through reading this book - it was wonderful! Just enough romance to keep you smiling and enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the pages as fast as you could read. I read the "The Maze" before this and was thrilled to find some of the characters from this book included. Can't wait to read her next thriller "The Edge."
Anonymous

Lynda Youngblood
I read "The Maze" first and it was wonderful. When I bought "The Target" and started to read it, it turned out to be a logical extension of the Maze. Fast paced, lot's of suspense, and an occasional warm fuzzy to keep the romantic in all of us interested. I have several Coulter books and find it very hard to put them down and go to bed. I will read till I drop. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this Coulter a 9. Vintage, just plain Vintage Coulter. Read it you'll love it. I'd like to see Catherine expand on Dillon. Dillon's beginnings would make a very good book. Where and why did he develop the computer skills. What precipitated his choices in life. Just curious.

• Book Jacket: The Immortalists
    The Immortalists
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    The Hearts of Men
    by Nickolas Butler
    Set mostly in the woodlands of north Wisconsin, Nikolas Butler spins a familial saga that explores ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S