Reader reviews and comments on The Blackhouse, plus links to write your own review.

The Blackhouse

by Peter May

The Blackhouse by Peter May X
The Blackhouse by Peter May

Oct 2012, 368 pages
    Aug 2014, 501 pages

Lisa Guidarini

There is 1 reader review for The Blackhouse

When you "return home", you find what you left -- and more.
I wouldn't dream of giving away the ending, which was not at all what I expected it to be -- great mix of character development, police procedural and atmosphere. Want to read more by this guy!

The Isle of Lewis