What readers think of Vector, plus links to write your own review.

Vector

Jan 2000, 416 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Vector

Susan Noonan

Glued to book!
Vector had no dry chapters that you have to drag yourself through, the story flowed well, and kept me interested from beginning to end.
Tina Marie

Scare to a Dare
I just picked this book up in a bookshop and like all of Robin Cook's books, it is thoroughly researched and quite an edge of your seat read. What bothered me about the book the most was the timing. The book was copyrighted in 1999 and the Anthrax Scare was in 2001. Maybe the book gave the terrorist ideas? Sometimes life IS a copycat to fiction. Read it for yourself and see if you agree.
Debby

I have been a Robin Cook fan for many years. I enjoyed Vector because, as with all Robin Cook's books, the story line is quite believable. As I was reading it I kept thinking how is he going to end this so that it seemed to be a real situation? That is what is so scary about his books, the things he writes about could happen, so they make you think. I have yet to read one of his books I haven't thoroughly enjoyed to the point of not wanted to put it down until I have finished it and then can't wait to read the next one.
rrg

Vector of Rocin Cook was a fascinating story with developed characters that challenges doctors of genetic engineering to pursue on researching. From start to finish, I was reluctant to put the book down!
Devanshu

A very good book.
Prashenjit

this is pure Robin Cook...thrilling and informative and with a complete twist in the end...complete page turner just like 'Abduction'
C dawg

It was very exciting
tipout

excellent book

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

The Last Mona Lisa
    by Jonathan Santlofer
    In 1911, the Mona Lisa disappeared from its home at the Louvre in Paris. It took two years for the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Troy
    The Women of Troy
    by Pat Barker
    Set in the liminal days following the Trojan War, The Women of Troy follows Briseis, who the reader ...
  • Book Jacket: The Magician
    The Magician
    by Colm Toibin
    Thomas Mann — the subject of this biographical novel by Colm Tóibín — is ...
  • Book Jacket: Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    by Anthony Doerr
    Anthony Doerr's Cloud Cuckoo Land may be even more remarkable than his Pulitzer-prize winning work ...

Morningside Heights
by Joshua Henkin
A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

Flesh & Blood
    by N. West Moss

This beautifully written memoir offers insight, understanding, and joy.

Win This Book!
Win Sisters of the Great War

Sisters of the Great War by Suzanne Feldman

A powerful novel of two unconventional American sisters who volunteer at the front during World War I.

L Said, S M