Reader reviews and comments on Vector, plus links to write your own review.

Vector

by Dr Robin Cook

Vector by Dr Robin Cook

Jan 1999, 404 pages
    Jan 2000, 416 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Vector

Susan Noonan

Glued to book!
Vector had no dry chapters that you have to drag yourself through, the story flowed well, and kept me interested from beginning to end.
Tina Marie

Scare to a Dare
I just picked this book up in a bookshop and like all of Robin Cook's books, it is thoroughly researched and quite an edge of your seat read. What bothered me about the book the most was the timing. The book was copyrighted in 1999 and the Anthrax Scare was in 2001. Maybe the book gave the terrorist ideas? Sometimes life IS a copycat to fiction. Read it for yourself and see if you agree.
Debby

I have been a Robin Cook fan for many years. I enjoyed Vector because, as with all Robin Cook's books, the story line is quite believable. As I was reading it I kept thinking how is he going to end this so that it seemed to be a real situation? That is what is so scary about his books, the things he writes about could happen, so they make you think. I have yet to read one of his books I haven't thoroughly enjoyed to the point of not wanted to put it down until I have finished it and then can't wait to read the next one.
rrg

Vector of Rocin Cook was a fascinating story with developed characters that challenges doctors of genetic engineering to pursue on researching. From start to finish, I was reluctant to put the book down!
Devanshu

A very good book.
Prashenjit

this is pure Robin Cook...thrilling and informative and with a complete twist in the end...complete page turner just like 'Abduction'
C dawg

by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E