Reader reviews and comments on See You at Harry's, plus links to write your own review.

See You at Harry's

Tamara Smith

There is 1 reader review for See You at Harry's

Reviewer (07/19/15)

Awesome book!
I read this book as a seventh grader, and enjoyed it very much. There are twists and turns, happy moments, sad moments, and many moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. I recommend this book for kids from 6-8th grade. Maybe fifth if they are mature, and on a high reading level. I'm looking for a similar book, but none of them are quite the same.

The Real Harry's

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M