Reader reviews and comments on Midwives, plus links to write your own review.

Midwives

by Chris Bohjalian

Midwives by Chris Bohjalian

Oct 1998, 372 pages
    Oct 1998, 255 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Midwives

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Angeria Lipford
I think that 'Midwives' is the best book that I ever read. I am a college student, and even though I had other assignments to do, I couldn't put the book down. I was so convinced that Sybil was innocent, even when Connie took some pages out of the notebook. When I read the last page though I about cried, because I knew then that Sybil had killed Charlotte. This might exactly be a review, but I just wanted to say how wonderful Bohjalian was, that he had me doubting myself, to where now, I sometimes don't know.
Anonymous (08/09/01)

Annie Johnson
This is a beautiful book.I love it!!!!

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers